How to buy Thrivent Mutual Funds
We’re delighted you’re considering Thrivent Mutual Funds. No matter how you buy, we’re here to help you invest with confidence.
Buy online through ThriventFunds.com
You can open an account and purchase funds right on our site.
Why buy online?
- Enjoy full control of your account.
- Purchase funds without additional fees or sales charges.
- Receive fund literature and performance data from us.
- Open an account starting with as little as $50 per month1
Buy through a financial professional
Need more guidance? Ask your financial professional about Thrivent Mutual Funds.
Why work with a financial professional?
- Receive professional investment guidance.
- Work in-person and build a trusting relationship.
- Buy class A share funds - available only through a financial professional.
Additional fees may apply, when working with a financial professional.
Buy through another investment account
Our funds can be purchased through many online brokerage platforms. Contact a broker or search for Thrivent Mutual Funds when making selections in your existing investment portfolios.
Why buy through a brokerage account?
- Add Thrivent Mutual Funds to your existing investments.
- Take advantage of the account you already own and have all your investments in one place.
- Make investment purchases outside of mutual funds.
Note: Additional fees may apply.
Not quite ready?
We want you to invest your money wisely and with confidence. Here are some other options that may help you.
I New accounts with a minimum investment amount of $50 are offered through the Thrivent Mutual Funds “automatic purchase plan.” Otherwise, the minimum initial investment requirement is $2,000 for non-retirement accounts and $1,000 for IRA or tax-deferred accounts, minimum subsequent investment requirement is $50 for all account types.